Today, it is important to have a photocopier at the workplace as it can perform tasks like printing and even faxing. It is capable of making copies of anything scanned in its system with the help of ink and cartridges, and therefore, it is a very important office supply for any kind of business. And now if this photocopier starts to malfunction, it will cause a lot of frustration and unwanted problems. Further, most modern machines have complex programming, which can be very costly to repair. So it is always wise to seek help from Photocopier support services.
The firms which offer repair services for photocopiers provide servicing facilities regularly. One can even sign an annual maintenance contract with them so that the photocopier is kept in good condition at all times.
When you are considering hiring photocopier support services, you must give a good thought to the following aspects:
· Whether you want to pay a fixed, monthly fee or a charge depending on the volume of usage.
· How much time will the service provider take to send a technician if the photocopier doesn’t function properly.
· Will the charge you are going to pay include the cost of parts if they are needed to be replaced.
· Will the contract cover the charges of labour if a technician is called for.
· At what cost will the ink cartridges, toner etc be supplied by the service provider.
Photocopier Support Services offer quality maintenance services for all makes and models of copier machines from the leading manufacturers of printers and photocopiers. A reputed service provider generally has a typical agreement:
1. The monthly charged amount includes cost of labour incurred every time you call a technician.
2. Some service providers include all the parts of the machine, ink cartridges and toners in the service contracts.
3. Free loan photocopier is available if the machine is needed to be taken to the workshop.
4. You can call for repair and servicing for a countless number of times, and you need not pay an extra buck.
5. The service technicians are highly skilled and trained from the manufacturer.
6. Priority based response is given to every client.
7. Consumables or service requests can be lodged by telephone, fax, email or by visiting their site.
8. Highly trained call centre operators will be at your service who will first try to solve your problem by instructing over the phone.
9. Regular scheduled maintenance is also provided so that it prevents all hassles and ensures smooth running of the machine.
When you choose a reputed and responsible service provider of Photocopier Support services Sydney market has today, then you can get tailor made maintenance contract especially designed for you to suit your requirements. Whether you need an onsite engineer or just wish to get a routine check, maintenance provider will come to your doorstep on the pre-agreed date and time.
Alternative to service:
Inspite of all these contracts and agreements if you still feel that these are not meant for you or cannot address your needs, then you may consider an alternative to Photocopier Support service.
Extended warranty: you can avail this warranty for your machines. It is economically wise to opt for this, as a typical service contract will cost much more. But while you think of just extending your warranty be sure that you will be able to send your photocopier for repairs because when you opt for this, an engineer is not likely to visit you. Though it saves a lot of money, yet it may affect your office work seriously. Hence, it is wise to weigh the pros and cons before availing extended warranty.
Service on call: here you will only need to pay if your machine breaks down. You will only be charged if an engineer or a technician visits your workplace and if any part is needed to be replaced. This option is popular with cheaper and small scale machines. But you must be warned that this sort of call and servicing feed is generally higher than a comprehensive service agreement. The main advantage of Photocopier Repairs Service is that you don’t have to incur any monthly costs, but the repairs may bring you to greater financial risks. So to decide which one is most suited for you, weigh the cost of service contract against the cost of copier and how likely is your copier to breakdown and how adversely will it affect your business.
For more information, just visit us at http://photocopier-repairs.com.au/support/